Monday, December 6, 2010

WELCOME!

My name is JEI-JEI a.k.a KIKAAAY! I have a lot of labels to myself. To name a few I am a daughter, a romantic girlfriend, a sister, a CRAZY friend, a systems engineer, a photographer and now a "blogger" again, I used to be a huge blogger in multiply but due to my hectic schedule i wasn't been able to post new blogs.

But you can always check my youtube account http://www.youtube.com/jhonalie10 for some of my video blog with college friends and etc.

And I'm an AQUARIUS, so technically I like fighting for causes, dreaming and planning for the future, thinking of the past, good companions, i really love having fun all the time.


I love photography, fashion, cosmetics. So I'm gonna post some beauty tips here anytime soon ;-) Anything goes here. Hahaha. Random thoughts even sex. Hahaha you got that right baby!

Welcome to my blog!

The iamkikaaay's Blog! =)) Goodtimes ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment